Caregiver Connections – Discover the care resources available in your community!
UPMC East Conference Center – Ground Floor
Deciding on care treatment for a love one may be difficult. Learning about each service and what it offers will help you with your decision.
Come meet and speak to local representatives at this free event, learn what they have to offer, and discuss the appropriate and best quality of care for yourself or a loved one.
– Caregiver Assistance
– Advanced Directive/Living Will Information
– Skilled Nursing Facilities
– Rehabilitation Facilities
– Home Health Care/Durable Medical Equipment
– Free Flu Shots for Seniors, 65 and Older*
– Free parking in Hospital garage
– Free refreshments
– Free basket raffles
– Live music
– Fun giveaways and more!
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) →