When you visit Monroeville, you’re right at the center of it all.
Located just east of Pittsburgh, PA at the junction of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 376, Monroeville offers area visitors some distinct advantages when it comes to location, price, and amenities.
Monroeville is just a short drive to both the City of Pittsburgh and the mountains of the Laurel Highlands. With city attractions including theaters, museums, amusement parks and a casino, and outdoor activities including hiking, biking, fishing, and rafting, you can spend a day in the country or a night on the town — or both! Or stay right here — there’s plenty to do in Monroeville!
When you consider all that Monroeville has to offer, a better question might be, “Why not Monroeville?” Look what you can find all right here!
- A 100,000 square-foot convention center
- Affordable Shuttle service for guests staying in Monroeville hotels
- More than 135,000 square feet of meeting space in the Monroeville area
- Over 1,300 new and updated hotel rooms
- More than 90 restaurants and shopping venues
- Easy access to cultural, sporting, and outdoor attractions
- Conveniently located between Pittsburgh and the Laurel Highlands
- A less expensive alternative to staying in the city
- A safe, friendly community
- Plenty of parks and green spaces to explore
Why pay more for less?
Visit Monroeville and you’ll find first-class hotel accommodations, fine dining, tons of shopping and easy access to all the attractions of downtown Pittsburgh. The only thing you won’t find is the downtown prices.
It’s all here. Right Here.
Parks, festivals, shopping, dining, cultural shows, outdoor activities, new hotels and of course, a new convention center. They’re all right here in Monroeville. And that’s just for starters, you may need to plan another visit just to take advantage of them all!